1. Must display a mature relationship with Christ.
2. Oversee all audio and visual aspects of club, walk-ons, meals, and events – responsible for power point presentations, sound checks, stage lighting, set up and breakdown of sound systems, sound mixing and cues, and DVD clips.
3. Music selection for walk ons and events
4. Daily interaction with program teams
1. Assist the video intern in shooting daily ride shots.
2. Assist the video intern editing film if needed.
1. Report directly to the Guest Services Coordinator on any matters concerning organization and policy.
2. Work closely with Program Team and other Assigned Staff on coordination camp activities schedule.
1. As a Summer Intern you will be expected to abide by all the rules and expectations of a Summer Intern.
2. Always be on time and prepared for your job.
3. Present yourself in a pleasant and professional manner.
4. Exemplify the love of Christ and a servant attitude in how you treat campers, leaders, guests, staff, and each other.
5. Attend all scheduled and required meetings of the Summer Intern team.
6. Be a team player.
7. Follow the direction of your Property Staff Supervisor.
8. Be willing to participate in and contribute to the needs of the camp and program beyond your regular duties if requested.
9. You will receive one designated day off per week (may change from session to session).
Experience / Skills
1. Must have a good understanding of Young Life’s mission and philosophy.
2. Experience using Power Point, Itunes, Ipods, a plus.
3. Good understanding of sound technology a plus.
4. Must be able to think and act quickly in highly stressful situations.
5. Must be able to life 75 lbs. and have a strong back.
6. Must be attentive to details.
7. Must have a drivers license.