1. Supervise Summer Staff Mountain Bike Wrangler
2. Maintenance and cleaning of all bikes.
3. Lead rides throughout day based on ride schedule.
4. Responsible for first aid on ride.
5. Responsible, along with Ridgerunner Wranglers, for keeping Ridgerunner/Bike Shack clean and in order.
6. Keep an inventory of parts in the shed, ordered through the property mechanic.
1. As a Summer Intern you will be expected to abide by all the rules and expectations of a Summer Intern.
2. Always be on time and prepared for your job.
3. Present yourself in a pleasant and professional manner.
4. Exemplify the love of Christ and a servant attitude in how you treat campers, leaders, guests, staff, and each other.
5. Attend all scheduled and required meetings of the Summer Intern team.
6. Be a team player.
7. Follow the direction of your Property Staff Supervisor.
8. Be willing to participate in and contribute to the needs of the camp and program beyond your regular duties if requested.
9. You will receive one designated day off per week (may change from session to session).
1. An acknowledged ability to work with Young Life property staff and field staff.
2. An ability to communicate hospitality and concern for all staff and guests of Woodleaf.
3. An ability to relate to all property and field staff in a professional way that enhances the total flow of the camp operation.
4. An ability to work with people and get to know them although many relationships that are transient in nature.
5. An ability to respond to urgent and unscheduled needs of guests.
1. Ability to work with the public in ways that would enhance the guests’ experience with our organization.
2. Must have experience in organizing and supervising people and tasks.
3. Must have an open, positive, and approachable personality, which allows people to be comfortable within a shor time line.
4. Must possess good communication skills, which encourage participation by others.