1. Provide leadership and set the pace for the kitchen. Help give spiritual leadership. Make wise decisions when you are called to.
2. Arrive 15 minutes before your shift begins to coordinate meal prep.
3. See that food items for each meal are properly prepared and ready to serve on time.
4. Help serve meals and clean up afterward. Put food away properly.
5. Make sure proper food is pulled from freezers for the next day's meals.
6. Put all things back in proper place.
7. Help keep things organized.
1. Report directly to the Property Chefs on any matters concerning organization and policy.
1. As a Summer Intern you will be expected to abide by all the rules and expectations of a Summer Intern.
2. Always be on time and prepared for your job.
3. Present yourself in a pleasant and professional manner.
4. Exemplify the love of Christ and a servant attitude in how you treat campers, leaders, guests, staff, and each other.
5. Attend all scheduled and required meetings of the Summer Intern team.
6. Be a team player.
7. Follow the direction of your Property Staff Supervisor.
8. Be willing to participate in and contribute to the needs of the camp and program beyond your regular duties if requested.
9. Work until the job is done. During session transitions you will work in excess od eight hours per day.
10. You will receive one designated day off per week (may change from session to session).