1. Be gracious and hospitable when dealing with our guests and other contacts of Woodleaf.
2. Respond to people in a timely and pleasant manner.
3. Assist the Mayor’s Office Summer Staff in answering the phones and helping those who visit the office.
4. Follow the direction of the Office Manager.
5. File, copy, work on the computer, and perform other general office duties.
6. Handle limited monetary transactions (settle-up with groups, maintain Petty Cash, etc.).
7. Provide an efficient, well-informed information center.
8. Administrate the V.O.V. along with Program and Head Leaders
1. Report directly to the Office Manager on any matters concerning organization and policy.
2. Provide clear communication between the Mayor’s Office and the Assigned Staff, Summer Staff, Work Crew, and Property Staff.
1. As a Summer Intern you will be expected to abide by all the rules and expectations of a Summer Intern.
2. Always be on time and prepared for your job.
3. Present yourself in a pleasant and professional manner.
4. Exemplify the love of Christ and a servant attitude in how you treat campers, leaders, guests, staff, and each other.
5. Attend all scheduled and required meetings of the Summer Intern team.
6. Be a team player.
7. Follow the direction of your Property Staff Supervisor.
8. Be willing to participate in and contribute to the needs of the camp and program beyond your regular duties if requested.
9. You will receive one designated day off per week (may change from session to session).
10. Meet Woodleaf’s Housekeeping expectations
"Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind let each of you regard one another as more important than himself; do not merely look out for your own personal interest, but also for the interests of others. Do all things without grumbling and complaining . . . . holding fast to the words of life so that in the day of Christ I may have cause to glory because I did not run in vain nor toil in vain." Philippians 2 selected verses.
Always maintain a servant attitude in your work. As with all Intern positions, you have been given a great deal of responsibility in the light of the over all operation and success of Woodleaf; therefore, be a good steward of yourself; eat right, exercise, sleep well, have fun at appropriate times, build relationships, write letters, attend club and volunteer to help program so that you have contact with the Guests and Leaders, and most importantly DO NOT NEGLECT in any way your vital relationship with Christ. He is ultimately who you serve so keep focused on Him.