1. Follow the orders & instructions given to you by the Property Mechanic.
2. You are responsible for the safety of all those who ride the Ridgerunners & Bikes including the Ridgerunner & Bike Wranglers and the bystanders at the track. Send and/or report all injuries to the Medical Team.
3. See to it that all work is done well and on time.
4. You are responsible for the work and behavior of the Ridgerunner & Bike Wranglers concerning their job. Maintain respect for your position and discipline when needed, but also make the job enjoyable.
5. Stay healthy – for your sake and for the sake of those with whom you work.
6. Be prepared to give the necessary ride information when needed.
7. Determine when to give the Wranglers time off – encourage good sleeping habits.
8. Maintain healthy relationships between the Wranglers (Eph. 4:26,27).
9. Make sure all rides get started on time.
10. See to it that the track and Wranglers are prepared for the day’s rides.
11. Supervise the rides and see to it that professional supervision is provided at all times.
12. Instruct the Wranglers on how to give the riders instruction on use of the Ridgerunners & Bikes.
13. Learn the maintenance procedures for the Ridgerunners & Bikes. Delegate responsibility for different maintenance procedures, but make sure the work gets done.
14. Learn the maintenance procedures from the Property Mechanic for the Ridgerunner track & bike trails and make sure the Wranglers also know them.
15. Keep the “Barn” in order. Keep the tools put away & make sure it is not cluttered.
16. The Ridgerunners and Bikes are only to be ridden for reasons given by the Property Mechanic; they ARE NOT to be taken off the track or bike trail unless they are in camp for Program reasons.
17. Do not loan the Ridgerunners or Bikes to ANYONE unless you have authorization from the Property Mechanic; Summer Staff and Work Crew are not to be given rides unless it is at a designated time.
18. Submit any maintenance needs to the property as soon as possible after the problem occurs.
19. Keep car maintenance/repair needs on whiteboard in barn.
20. Keep all Ridgerunners & Bikes locked up and secured when not in use.
21. Always maintain a polite & courteous attitude with our guest and make sure the Wranglers do the same.
22. Learn this and the Ridgerunner & Bike Wrangler job descriptions and see that the Wranglers know them.
1. Report directly to the Property Mechanic on all matters pertaining to supplies & parts, and any matters concerning organization and policy.
2. Work closely with Head Leaders on ride schedules and any changes or complications.
3. Work with Program Directors on having Ridgerunners & Bikes ready for program events.