1. Shoot video using DV camera.
a. Must have knowledge of shot composition and adjustment of cameras to meet existing light conditions.
b. Must be self-motivated and have creative insight for shooting daily events.
2. Complete a weekly 15-20 minute video scrapbook.
a. Must have working knowledge of editing timing, shot selection, and tempo.
3. Edit daily video footage for club that night.
a. Promote weekly video for sale to campers.
4. Make 100+ copies of weekly video scrapbook to fill camper orders.
5. Must be in good physical condition to properly cover camper activities.
6. Must be self-motivated and disciplined to work with minimal supervision and obtain cutting edge video.
7. Must display a mature relationship with Christ.
1. Report directly to the Guest Services Coordinator on any matters concerning organization and policy.
2. Work closely with Program Team and other Assigned Staff on coordination of shooting schedule and activities schedule.
1. As a Summer Intern you will be expected to abide by all the rules and expectations of a Summer Intern.
2. Always be on time and prepared for your job.
3. Present yourself in a pleasant and professional manner.
4. Exemplify the love of Christ and a servant attitude in how you treat campers, leaders, guests, staff, and each other.
5. Attend all scheduled and required meetings of the Summer Intern team.
6. Be a team player.
7. Follow the direction of your Property Staff Supervisor.
8. Be willing to participate in and contribute to the needs of the camp and program beyond your regular duties if requested.
9. You will receive one designated day off per week (may change from session to session).
At least one (two or more preferred) semester of a hands-on production class.